TÜV Rheinland Sonovation is part of TÜV Rheinland and located in Oosterhout, The Netherlands.
TÜV Rheinland Sonovation is an international operating Advanced Non Destructive Testing (ANDT) company with 25 enthusiastic employees. From our head office in Oosterhout we deliver creative NDT solutions for technical challenges of our customers worldwide.
To expand our team we are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated:
NDT Technician Level 2 or 3
- A technical education
- Experience in UT, ToFD and Phased Array technics.
- ISO9712 Level II qualified applicants do have preference.
- Knowledge of Pulsed Eddy current
- Knowledge of the English language, Dutch and German are an advantage
- Willing to travel and stay abroad for relative short periods on irregular basis
- If not located in The Netherlands, willing to move nearby
- Communicator and a team player
Working in a dynamic and challenging environment where there is room for personal initiative and personal development. We offer a good salary and excellent benefits.
When TÜV Rheinland Sonovation and the position appeal to you and when your qualities fits this position, please respond to Mister Sanne Lit, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information check out our website at www.tuvrheinlandsonovation.com